There Will Be Nun Of That.
Posted by
Happy Blogger
, 1.9.09 at Tuesday, September 01, 2009, in
As of today, I never have to take another Religious course again. ever. DONE.
I came home, and told my mother the good news, and then blah blah blah, now she wants me to be a nun. A nun. Like a black dress wearing, nun. Now, if you really knew me, I think you'd understand that I would be like Maria from the Sound of Music, and everytime I would do something wrong, there would be a chorus of nuns, standing in perfect staggered positions, singing 'how do you solve a problem like happy blogger'. And then they'd insist that I leave, and then I sing songs with some random children, and we all live happily ever after, climbing every mountain...
A flippitygibbet, a willawisp, a clown...
Sorry 'Ladies and Gentleman', I have fallen short of ideas.
I don't want to be a nun. Just saying.
-Happy Blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment